The Book of Ruth, the great grandmother of David, is a story of relationship and loyalty. As a young foreign widow, she stays with her mother-in-law who needs her and loves her as a daughter. Ruth listens to Naomi's advice, someone older and wiser than herself, which leads to great good fortune for both.
Ruth has a flattering semi-fitted A-line silhouette with princess seams that are well-suited for many body types. White, Ivory, Black, Grey and Royal blue. Ask for other colors you would like to order, just call or email to request.
- Full length separating zipper covered by a placket in the front.
- Unlined or lined.
- Flared sleeves.
- Side seam pockets with microphone cord opening in both.
- Machine wash or dry clean.
- Colors Black, White, and Ivory in our Linen Look fabric 70% Polyester/30% Rayon.
- Colors Royal and Grey are 100% Polyester Poplin.
Robe sizing runs large for this robe, we ask for bust, waist, and hip measurements to check for correct size when you order.
Ships in 4-6 weeks, see our Shipping Information page for more detials. Black, White and Ivory are available as a Quick Ship robe on Quick Ship page.