Lydia was a business woman from Thyatira who sold dyed cloth, specifically in purple goods, which was a luxury item. One day she heard Paul speak and she and her household were baptized. Her home in Phillipi became headquarters for Paul and Silas. She may have led a house church.
A classic alb design that is cut for women, our hallmark. This version has a wrap collar. You may choose to add the braid trim around the bottom and the sleeves.
- Wrap front styling with covered buttons at the shoulder and the waist.
- The shaped back hangs nicely with or without a cincture. (Cincture is sold separately.)
- New lightweight flat weave fabric, which is 70% Polyester/30% Rayon.
- Machine Wash, may require steaming or slight pressing.
- Dry Clean with braid trim and/or embroidery.
Ivory has a limited availability. There will be no backorders on Ivory once we are out of stock. It will be available by special order for an extra charge.
Ships in 4 - 6 weeks, see our Shipping Information page for more details.
Lydia with the wrap collar is a Quick Ship option on the Quick Ship page. We also offer the Lydia with a V-back collar.